The Prism Consultancy Co. (SG) PTE. LTD. provides accounting services such as accounting consultation and bookkeeping service through cloud-based accounting software, Xero.
Under the Inland Revenue Ordinance, every company is required to keep sufficient records to enable assessable profits to be readily ascertained. All records must be retained for seven years from the transaction date. Even after the company ceases trading, the company record-keeping obligations continue until the seven-year period has expired. It is an offence not to keep adequate records.
There are also many other sound reasons why the company should keep accurate business records. Here are some:
- Accurate records allow the company to be in better control of the business.
- A company portray a more professional image that makes it easier to deal with the company’s bank and business partners.
- Appropriate records enable the company to file an accurate profits tax return
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Consulting on company accounting structure and policy set up
- Maintenance of proper records and computerized system
- Professional Financial Report
- Customize Financial Analysis
- Arrange Independent Auditor
- Consultation on company internal control
- Act as Tax Representative for you
- Tax Planning for corporations, partnerships, sole proprietors and individuals
- Tax computation and tax return filing
- Handle Inquiries from Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department
- Assist in tax objections and appeals
Schedule an appointment now!
Please provide a valid email address so we can schedule your free assessment.
Prism Consultancy Co. (SG) PTE. LTD. other services
Revolutionize your financial management with cloud-based accounting! Seamlessly track, analyze, and optimize your business’s financial health while ensuring data security and accessibility.
Streamline your tax compliance with our expert services! From Profit Tax Returns to Property Tax Returns, we’ve got you covered.
Elevate your business with our expert Company Secretary Service. We handle compliance, regulatory obligations, and provide strategic advice, allowing you to focus on your core operations.